UPDATE: New video embed that had been deleted from a previous post.
Tag Archives: misogyny
John Quincy Adams on Islam"THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Adams's capital letters). Between these two religions (Christianity & Islam), thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and goodwill towards men."
- RT @JammieWF: OMG they figured it out. twitter.com/RonBrownstein/… 1 day ago
- RT @NumbersMuncher: You don't get points for throwing Bill Clinton under the bus for his sexual predator past now that he has absolutely no… 1 day ago
- RT @peterjhasson: So here's Slate in 2008 telling liberals to ignore Al Franken's rape jokes because he's pro-choice https://t.co/LHITOqsA… 1 day ago
- RT @bethanyshondark: Decided to go all in on writing about insanely personal and painful stuff this week. YOLO. acculturated.com/elizabeth-smar… 1 day ago
- RT @neontaster: Can we talk for a moment about how these "mea culpa" articles about Bill Clinton are decidedly NOT mea culpas? Saying "I w… 2 days ago
The Religion of Peace