UPDATE: New video embed that had been deleted from a previous post.
Tag Archives: Islamic law
John Quincy Adams on Islam"THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Adams's capital letters). Between these two religions (Christianity & Islam), thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and goodwill towards men."
- RT @WhigsnTwigs: @B_M_Finnigan LMAO! 9 hours ago
- RT @KimStrassel: Have we had the whole "collusion" story completely backward?? wsj.com/articles/who-p… 10 hours ago
- RT @prageru: "A healthy nation requires an emotionally and intellectually vigorous population." -@benshapiro youtube.com/watch?v=7oMblR… 13 hours ago
- RT @prageru: LIVE on #Periscope: Fireside Chat with @DennisPrager. pscp.tv/w/bEk4gzF6WUVi… 13 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Books that pose a question, and then answer it - right on the cover! (via @historyinflicks) https://t.co/93zxLd6Ztn 18 hours ago
The Religion of Peace