UPDATE: New video embed that had been deleted from a previous post.
Tag Archives: Islamic law
John Quincy Adams on Islam"THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Adams's capital letters). Between these two religions (Christianity & Islam), thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and goodwill towards men."
- RT @davereaboi: “The decision was final and there was no appeal. On top of that, Amazon was holding back any accumulated money it owed us.”… 1 day ago
- RT @CarolineGlick: It was the most pro-women speech I've heard from an American leader in years and years. Perhaps ever. Truly inspiring. h… 3 days ago
- RT @TimRunsHisMouth: Trump is the FIRST President in history to deliver DOUBLE what he promised. @realDonaldTrump promised to cut 2 regulat… 4 days ago
- RT @instapundit: I literally hear this every time there's a GOP president. twitter.com/brianklaas/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @itsonlywords: Q: Where were the kayak activists when King County was dumping millions of gallons of raw sewage into Puget Sound? A: No… 4 days ago
The Religion of Peace