UPDATE: New video embed that had been deleted from a previous post.
Tag Archives: Islamic law
John Quincy Adams on Islam"THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Adams's capital letters). Between these two religions (Christianity & Islam), thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and goodwill towards men."
- RT @gabrielmalor: 17,000 retweets for this garbage from Klein. Democrats support everything in the bill, including the six-year reauth for… 2 hours ago
- RT @JonahNRO: One of the most principled writers of the 20th century. Didn't always agree with him, always admired his integrity and decenc… 2 hours ago
- RT @ericmetaxas: This is THE question. Prioritizing African Americans over illegal immigrants to America should make sense to everyone. htt… 15 hours ago
- RT @senatorshoshana: THREAD: This should disgust you -- Tennessee's Haircut Cops Bust Barbers Who Lack High School Diplomas We're ruining… 15 hours ago
- RT @jonallendc: FLASHBACK: Democrats used to think it was all but treasonous to use the threat or actuality of a shutdown as leverage for o… 16 hours ago
The Religion of Peace