Not My Prophet is a blog dedicated to sharing accurate and fully referenced information about Islam and the Prophet Muhammad as well as current news, politics of the day and geopolitical movements in other countries. This site is new and will ultimately evolve and change overtime. Please feel free to leave any suggestions or questions in the comments section, thanks.
One response to “About”
John Quincy Adams on Islam"THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Adams's capital letters). Between these two religions (Christianity & Islam), thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and goodwill towards men."
- RT @SethAMandel: It's clarifying tho: the ppl who constantly criticize conservatives for enabling the alt-right but are silent on Sarsour h… 21 hours ago
- RT @GlomarResponder: Maybe you should have considered that when we were arguing for free association. Now bake my cake. https://t.co/cjCKYu… 1 day ago
- RT @SamValley: @redsteeze Where have I seen such repugnant dehumanizing behavior towards a customer before? I know ... https://t.co/OCqcAMO… 1 day ago
- RT @redsteeze: Hello mentions www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/law/… https://t.co/okkAZ6zjyU 2 days ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: Truth will out etc...hopefully soon twitter.com/alimhaider/sta… 2 days ago
The Religion of Peace