Not My Prophet is a blog dedicated to sharing accurate and fully referenced information about Islam and the Prophet Muhammad as well as current news, politics of the day and geopolitical movements in other countries. This site is new and will ultimately evolve and change overtime. Please feel free to leave any suggestions or questions in the comments section, thanks.
One response to “About”
John Quincy Adams on Islam"THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Adams's capital letters). Between these two religions (Christianity & Islam), thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and goodwill towards men."
- RT @Oil_Guns_Merica: The newest spokeswoman for @Loreal refers to Israel as a “sinister state” and “child-murderers”. But empowering hija… 12 hours ago
- RT @benshapiro: Welcome to the hell you’ve created. Take a seat. It’s nice and warm. twitter.com/cnn/status/953… 1 day ago
- RT @larry_kudlow: Important @WSJopinion : teacher collective bargaining bad for students. wsj.com/articles/a-ver… 1 day ago
- RT @RichLowry: What happened between 10am and 12pm on Thursday is that President Trump realized the Graham-Durbin deal was garbage 2 days ago
- RT @TarheelKrystle: By disproportionately killing African American children? Pretty sure that wasn't a goal if his. twitter.com/PPact/status/9… 3 days ago
The Religion of Peace