Not My Prophet is a blog dedicated to sharing accurate and fully referenced information about Islam and the Prophet Muhammad as well as current news, politics of the day and geopolitical movements in other countries. This site is new and will ultimately evolve and change overtime. Please feel free to leave any suggestions or questions in the comments section, thanks.
One response to “About”
John Quincy Adams on Islam"THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Adams's capital letters). Between these two religions (Christianity & Islam), thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and goodwill towards men."
- RT @Bmac0507: It's not really an "undercurrent" if it's in the actual headline twitter.com/valerieplame/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Church Introduces Coin-Operated Side Door To Bypass Greeters, Lines, Everybody babylonbee.com/news/church-in… https://t.co/9C0C… 1 day ago
- RT @kerpen: According to the IRS, 46.1% of people who pay the individual mandate tax make less than $25,000. twitter.com/CommishHardy/s… 1 day ago
- RT @_Drew_McCoy_: Which is just a littttle weird given the who NATO ally thing. twitter.com/lachlan/status… 1 day ago
- RT @MichaelMathes: Feisty @senorrinhatch praises Trump's "rocket man" line: "It's about time that somebody talked turkey to that little bas… 1 day ago
The Religion of Peace